Crunch Time For Trump As NY AG Closes In On Her Big Prize

Keeping my fingers crossed that this is in fact a happy Monday! I can scarcely contain my desire to watch TFG stroke out if a black woman takes away his toys. Mar a Lardo will shift from pink walls to more of a ketchup red.

6 Likes

We need someone to investigate the investigators of the investigations!

18 Likes

Sweet dreams, puppy. Catch those squirrels…and then befriend them.

6 Likes

Cocaine is a helluva drug!

10 Likes

Sell his “babies”. As if he wouldn’t sell his actual children if he had half a chance.

45 Likes

The saddest part of this is this simply represents business as usual; however, it got much more attention this time for all the obvious reasons.

NBC wanted an insider news angle like Maggie Habberman (cough Republican news angle) so they were properly wired for Republicans. You cannot be a news outlet unless you are wired for Republicans, hence “diverse perspectives”.

Now the day that Democrats are wired into the news room too, then we can talk diverse (for example, let them hire Al Gore). But the assumption underlying it all is that the news room in not already diverse, that is, it is liberal.

18 Likes

The FBI did that.

6 Likes

Congratulations, Donald. Quite the accomplishment.

No mention of cheating to get the win. Such restraint that we never see in Trump.

23 Likes

Holy s**t!!! Someone needs an intervention. What kind of facial and body dysmorphia tells her that this looks good? This photo takes me from repulsed to repulsed and sad.

23 Likes

“Why does…Trout Mask Replica come to mind?”

Because she’s standing next to “The Blimp”?

13 Likes

Is that Kimberly???

4 Likes

Andy Kim had a stellar career as an intelligence officer in Afghanistan and aide at in the State Department. But him taking the initiative to clean up the foul debris in the capitol left by the insurrectionists while the likes of Hawley and Cruz ran and hid is a metaphor for our times.

49 Likes

Boeing CEO Dave Calhoun to step down (msn.com)
Boeing CEO Dave Calhoun will step down at the end of the year, the company said in an announcement Monday.

The move comes amid fallout from a high-profile safety failure onboard an Alaska Airlines flight in January, when a door plug blew out of Boeing’s 737 Max 9 aircraft while the plane was in flight.

In a statement on Monday, Calhoun acknowledged the challenges facing Boeing.

“The eyes of the world are on us, and I know that we will come through this moment a better company,” Calhoun said. “We will remain squarely focused on completing the work we have done together to return our company to stability after the extraordinary challenges of the past five years, with safety and quality at the forefront of everything that we do.”

18 Likes

Are these wax figures? From the political house of horrors?

11 Likes

Big Mouth Billy Bass wall plaque that sings Take Me to the River.

9 Likes

Anorexia, bad plastic, and they turned the A/C down way too low.

7 Likes

Trump Is in a Race Against Time to Protect His Fortune… WSJ

Any more salacious than NY AG closes in on her prize…?

1 Like

Oh. OK. So transactional lying is acceptable “for the team”. How about “for the country” or does that not matter?

25 Likes

Murkowski has four more years and Collins has two more years left.

It’s too early to count Young and Cassidy’s remaining time.

34 Likes

No, these are people with a staff of other people who prepare, clean, and dress them before public appearances… who obviously also hate them, too.

21 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available