Usual Cast Of Far-Right Characters Declare ‘WW3,’ ‘Black Swan Event’ Over Bridge Collapse

I think you’re forgetting that she doesn’t just look the part, she’s an actual idiot elected by other idiots

14 Likes

Dear Hubby was an engineering student in college before his dad passed and he had to quit school.

He loves this show and hopes that it is shown in the classes he used to take at Univ of MN and other engineering classes. More like a what-not-to-do.

5 Likes

I blame rich white guys, which is probably closer to the truth then anything else

10 Likes

Can’t Biden create an Executive Order banning numskullery? That might shut MTG up.

Nah, it wouldn’t.

8 Likes

The Supreme Court would overrule it, 6-3.

6 Likes

I’m rusty on my math. Is this the correct expression? - A Ronna = 1/ Scaramucci

5 Likes

Why, yes she

Cesar Conde:

“I have decided that Ronna McDaniel will not be an NBC News contributor,” Conde wrote to staff in a memo obtained by The Daily Beast. “No organization, particularly a newsroom, can succeed unless it is cohesive and aligned. Over the last few days, it has become clear that this appointment undermines that goal.”

Conde apologized to NBC News staffers and wrote that, despite a group effort to hire the ex-Republican National Committee chairwoman, “I approved it and take full responsibility for it.”

15 Likes

Now hire back the 13 folks you fired so you had room in your budget for her over-sized contract (in rel to her actual ability to contribute).

Thats when you’ll get your staffers back.

19 Likes

Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.

George Carlin

16 Likes

Apparently (and no, I didn’t know this), ships like this one also have a black box, similar to aircraft. It’s called a Voyage Data Recorder.

Retrieving this one should be easy since the ship didn’t sink.

13 Likes

If TDIFFG had been President this never would have happened

And if it did happen, it would have been Obama’s fault

9 Likes

It woz Fauci wot did it!

17 Likes

What a woke weanie. Doesn’t he have any interns?

5 Likes

I agree. Let’s throw her in to inspect the pilings.

6 Likes

9 Likes

Which dingleberry of dingbat dumbass? Tate, Jones, or Flynn?
But when Pete Buttugieg, Sec’t of Transportation has to weigh in, then they’ll claim it was gay terrorism.

8 Likes

Well the gays do seem to terrorize these guys

6 Likes

Maybe the bridge was replaced by a bridge shaped cake

6 Likes

See! Now look what Biden made them do!

21 Likes

Back in the day five of us packed into a Opel cadet 2-dr. Crossed over a bridge south of Tampa, iirc it was the skyway(?). Several years later, one lane was taken out, after a similar hit.

2 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available