Usual Cast Of Far-Right Characters Declare ‘WW3,’ ‘Black Swan Event’ Over Bridge Collapse

Why do Canadians hate silent "b"s?
@kelaine

7 Likes

Today’s Republican Party is an insult to one-trick ponies everywhere.

10 Likes

Vultures, scoundrels, pigs.

Nuff Sed

3 Likes

Good to see that my former state senator, and now Jr Senator finally popped up on Fox. He’s been too quiet in announcing his stupidity lately.

9 Likes

It was Big Tugboat all the time.

10 Likes

I don’t know…I’m not Canadian :worried:

3 Likes

She only had half a Scarimucci. So I guess she only rates a Scari.

6 Likes

And it is Obama’s fault because he is running show in the White House, he is the Biden puppeteer.

3 Likes

And here I thought no noowsroom could succeed unless it was…you know…trusted.

Instead of staffed by hacks who vomit Kim-Jong-Un-like lies.

And who actually admit (!) they vomited Kim-Jong-Un-like lies for years and years and years.

(Just goes to show you what I know…)

20 Likes

He does understand that DOJ has nothing to do with the bridge collapse and Biden’s response to it. Why on earth give such a bullshit response to such a serious issue. The Secretary of Transportation was in Baltimore today, addressed the press and took questions. Honestly, their tropes are so old. And I am waiting for Trump to declare that this would not have happened if he was POTUS. He had so many infrastructure weeks that produced zero legislation that we all lost count!

13 Likes

Well you’re closer to Canada than me.

4 Likes

He would have told the city of Baltimore and the state of Maryland that he wouldn’t spend a dime on reconstruction unless they were nice to him.

12 Likes

I thought he was referring to RFK Jr.

5 Likes

Better not mention the silent “e”s

4 Likes

…because this disaster is interfering with Republican messaging

7 Likes

Au contraire, mon ami, I didn’t see a single dissenting view - every. single. one. of the on-air presenters was horrified and disgusted by this hire. Way to bring the team together, dude! :roll_eyes:

9 Likes

… evidently ready to uphold such a move.

12 Likes

He should campaign on it. I dare him!

7 Likes

They’re not silent, they’re invisile! :smirk:

7 Likes

I would think it goes without saying that no discussion of bridges would be complete without Trolls.

11 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available